The Thirty Minute Blogger

Exploring Books and the Writer's Life, Faith and Works, Culture and Pop Culture, Space Science and Science Fiction, Technology and Nostalgia, Parenting and Childhood, Health: Physical and Emotional ... All Under the Iron Hands of the Clock and That 30 Minute Deadline

Monday, February 13, 2012

The Big Freeze 2012: Europe and the Big Chill



In many parts of the US, we've been commenting on our extremely mild winter so far. Apparently, Europeans were doing the same until this Siberian air mass roared in. Now over 90 are dead so far and many are in dire straights. I'm not going to make any disparaging comments on our warm weather here. I think I'll just appreciate it while it lasts. For all of you suffering in Europe: I hope you all get relief soon!

This was our big early morning snow in January, so I'm not complaining ... not at all!

If you like what you read here, you can support this blog (don't let me go it alone here): You can order a copy of the children's book Michael and the New Baby directly from Old Line Publishing at: http://www.oldlinepublishingllc.com/index_files/OldLinePublishingChildrensMichaelandtheNewBabybyJSBrooks.htm 




No comments: