The Thirty Minute Blogger

Exploring Books and the Writer's Life, Faith and Works, Culture and Pop Culture, Space Science and Science Fiction, Technology and Nostalgia, Parenting and Childhood, Health: Physical and Emotional ... All Under the Iron Hands of the Clock and That 30 Minute Deadline

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sloggin' Thru Blogging: Unexpected Connections

You never know where you'll end up ... or rather where your blog posts will end up.

Over the years I've presented a number of YouTube videos here of interest to me. Little did I know that YouTube was using this behavior to "auto generate" a YouTube site all my own. It's called J.S. Brooks Presents - YouTube (catchy huh?). It may be found at: http://www.youtube.com/blogs/jsbrookspresents

 I stumbled upon this by accident. If you would like to peruse all of the videos I have selected for this blog site, you can subscribe to J.S. Brooks Presents - YouTube and enjoy them all.

Of course I'd rather you did that here and shared your finds with other like-minded folks, but go ahead, subscribe there as well. Just come back here regularly to see what's new.

If you like what you read here, you can support this blog (don't let me go it alone here): You can order a copy of the children's book Michael and the New Baby directly from Old Line Publishing at: http://www.oldlinepublishingllc.com/index_files/OldLinePublishingChildrensMichaelandtheNewBabybyJSBrooks.htm 








No comments: