The Thirty Minute Blogger

Exploring Books and the Writer's Life, Faith and Works, Culture and Pop Culture, Space Science and Science Fiction, Technology and Nostalgia, Parenting and Childhood, Health: Physical and Emotional ... All Under the Iron Hands of the Clock and That 30 Minute Deadline

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Top Ten Blog Posts on J.S. Brooks Presents!

Presented for your entertainment are the top ten most popular posts on J.S. Brooks Presents to date. It is with some chagrin that I note none of these deal directly with my children's book, Michael and the New Baby, which confirms my earlier decision to write about what fascinates me more often than not and let the chips fall where they may.  Enjoy the posts. In time I'm looking forward to seeing some more 2011 and 2012 posts vying for position with the older, more venerable posts.
Posts

No comments: