The Thirty Minute Blogger

Exploring Books and the Writer's Life, Faith and Works, Culture and Pop Culture, Space Science and Science Fiction, Technology and Nostalgia, Parenting and Childhood, Health: Physical and Emotional ... All Under the Iron Hands of the Clock and That 30 Minute Deadline

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sloggin' Thru Blogging: Barack Obama's Accomplishments and Clearing the Air

I don't usually do politics here on the blog (for many reasons) ... more social justice, etc. ... but there has been a lot of stuff and nonsense coming from the Super Pacs on the right, the right wing media, and the far right or almost not right (depends who he's talking to) Mitt Romney. A friend working with the Obama camp sent me this link. Here's 50 arguments for reelection you can use at your next get together when politics arise. Knowledge is power (even when it's biased ... and what isn't these days?).


http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mlib/12369/03/12369_1331401414.pdf
My friend asked if I'd pass these along, and so I have.
 Now to clear the air: I don't pick and choose the ads that appear here. Some of them make me wince, especially the very conservative ads. They do not reflect the views of this blogger or this site. The fact of the matter is I don't have time to vet them. 
Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there.  

If you like what you read here, you can support this blog (don't let me go it alone here): You can order a copy of the children's book Michael and the New Baby directly from Old Line Publishing at: http://www.oldlinepublishingllc.com/index_files/OldLinePublishingChildrensMichaelandtheNewBabybyJSBrooks.htm 




 

No comments: