- Tilt your face up toward the ceiling.
- Close your eye (both if you need a drop in each eye).
- Unless very talented, have a friend or family member place a drop on the inside corner of your closed eye. The drop will stay in that natural little cup.
- Without moving your head, open the closed eye.
- The drop resting in the inner corner of your eye falls into your eye when you open your lids.
- Repeat as needed.
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Applying Eye Drops Made Easy
That's it. Simplicity itself. Everyone I've told this to says, "Of course!" But, none of them thought of it. Apply your eye drops in peace, blinking fit free, and enjoy your freshly medicated and newly soothed eyes and frayed free nerves.
There it is. Blog post 1,000. I chose a useful post as I've discovered that truly useful information is what is most often sought in Internet searches. I hope this helps.
If you like what you read here, you can support this blog (don't let me go it alone here): You can order a copy of the children's book Michael and the New Baby directly from Old Line Publishing at: http://www.oldlinepublishing.com/bookstore-marketplace/children-s-books/michael-and-the-new-baby/