The Thirty Minute Blogger

Exploring Books and the Writer's Life, Faith and Works, Culture and Pop Culture, Space Science and Science Fiction, Technology and Nostalgia, Parenting and Childhood, Health: Physical and Emotional ... All Under the Iron Hands of the Clock and That 30 Minute Deadline

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Two Weeks of Madness Completed ...

I'm back after a grueling two weeks. Massive projects had to be completed at work. Challenges loom and are being contended with on an issue important to my future. That has left no time for blogging. It's nice to see the site wasn't totally overlooked in my absence, although the numbers are way, way down. Still, having over 1000 posts available does keep people coming back from time to time.

I was reminded once again that the blog's original purpose is an utter failure ... I just can't promote a book this way, that's all there is to it. Others might be able to, but not me.

In the days and weeks to come, I'll grapple with issues such as:


  • how do you get people who are not tech savvy and who you need to reach technologically for important reasons to be able to use the technology you need to use to reach them?
  • judging not and condemning not based on stereotyping gone mad in the 21st century.
  • what to do when you only have 5 minutes to blog instead of 30? 
  • additional adventures in exercise at the gym (who knew you could learn so much working out)!
  • and whatever else comes into my rusty mind (two weeks is a long time away in the blogging world)!
Until then, thanks for stopping by. Come back again when life is running more normally and see what I've been up to. 

Well, my five minutes are up and I've gotta run. 

No comments: