I was reminded once again that the blog's original purpose is an utter failure ... I just can't promote a book this way, that's all there is to it. Others might be able to, but not me.
In the days and weeks to come, I'll grapple with issues such as:
- how do you get people who are not tech savvy and who you need to reach technologically for important reasons to be able to use the technology you need to use to reach them?
- judging not and condemning not based on stereotyping gone mad in the 21st century.
- what to do when you only have 5 minutes to blog instead of 30?
- additional adventures in exercise at the gym (who knew you could learn so much working out)!
- and whatever else comes into my rusty mind (two weeks is a long time away in the blogging world)!