The Thirty Minute Blogger

Exploring Books and the Writer's Life, Faith and Works, Culture and Pop Culture, Space Science and Science Fiction, Technology and Nostalgia, Parenting and Childhood, Health: Physical and Emotional ... All Under the Iron Hands of the Clock and That 30 Minute Deadline

Monday, November 18, 2013

Sloggin' Thru Blogging: THANKS!



Life is complicated right now. As much as I enjoy blogging, it it getting put on the back burner in the face of some life changing events looming on my horizon. That explains the delay in this response.

I checked my Google+ account and found a number of you had sent me happy birthday wishes, which I just saw. I want to thank you for taking the time to send me those well wishes. They are much appreciated. This is one of the things that makes blogging worthwhile.

In fact, I find that social media is wonderful in this regards. Between family, friends, Google+ and Facebook, I received a great many birthday wishes that made the day that much more meaningful.

So, thanks again Google+ readers. Thank you very much. Wishing you all a wonderful week ... and happy, blessed birthdays, whenever they may be. 

No comments: