The Thirty Minute Blogger

Exploring Books and the Writer's Life, Faith and Works, Culture and Pop Culture, Space Science and Science Fiction, Technology and Nostalgia, Parenting and Childhood, Health: Physical and Emotional ... All Under the Iron Hands of the Clock and That 30 Minute Deadline

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Of Archaeologists, Neanderthals, and Clones: An Original Short Story as a Gift for You

Some time ago, I dabbled in short fiction. I quickly discovered I'm more of a long fiction kind of writer ... and more of a fact writer than fiction. Still, in the process I created "Accountable," a short story of a distant future, enslaved hybrids, clones, and the strong desire to find their maker ... and hold him accountable. You'll see. I published the story in two parts on my Hub Pages site. Here are the two addresses for Part I and Part II.

Part I: http://jsbrooks.hubpages.com/hub/Science-Fiction-Short-Story-Accountable-Part-I

Part II: http://jsbrooks.hubpages.com/hub/Science-Fiction-Short-Story-Accountable-Part-2

I hope you like it. I hope it gives you a brief "escape" from the challenges of life this time of year. 

No comments: