Say you have to use Australopithecus Africanus or Czechoslovakia regularly. It's real trouble if both are appearing in the same book, article, etc. The simplest solution to keeping the spelling right without breaking your pace and a sweat every time they appear comes in the following steps:
- Activate your spell checker (you really should) and have it underline misspelled words for you.
- Teach the difficult words to your spell checker.
- Keep an eye out for underlined misspellings of said hard word/words as you write. Spell checker will do the work for you.
- When you find the troublesome word underlined in red, right click on the word and the spell checker program will bring up suggestions, including the correct spelling you taught it.
- Click on the correct spelling, the word changes, and you move on with peace of mind.