The Thirty Minute Blogger

Exploring Books and the Writer's Life, Faith and Works, Culture and Pop Culture, Space Science and Science Fiction, Technology and Nostalgia, Parenting and Childhood, Health: Physical and Emotional ... All Under the Iron Hands of the Clock and That 30 Minute Deadline

Monday, May 12, 2014

J.S. Brooks Presents Breaks 100,000 Views!

As I tell everyone, celebrate the small victories. This blog post has now been viewed more than 100,000 times in its life. That's small potatoes for many sites, but it is an achievement for me here. I'm taking a moment to stop and savor the li'l victory!

As a blogger of very part time status, I have to say, it takes a lot of material written to reach those numbers. I'm sure I could have been smarter and more efficient about it in some ways ... but I enjoy the process and like doing what I like doing. Thanks for making this happen. I appreciate everyone who stops by and checks something out here. I really appreciate those who have elected to follow me here. You have no idea how much that means to this blogger. Thanks again.

Okay, done! I feel better.

No comments: