Ready? Okay, here's the process:
- Open your liftgate, exposing the taillamp housing.
- Note that there are two deeply recessed screws in that mount along the inside edge.
- Take your Torx key set, using the smaller of the three largest keys, and loosen the screws. This may take some force as it is likely a pneumatic driver was used to tighten it before.
- Gently remove the taillamp assembly.
- The turn signal light is the center light. The top is your stoplamp/taillamp and the bottom is your back-up lamp bulb.
- Note the bulb socket and wires. Gently turn the bulb socket counterclockwise to remove.
- Replace the bulb by gently pulling the old bulb out of the socket and pushing the new bulb into place with equal care.
- Reassemble by reversing this process.