The Thirty Minute Blogger

Exploring Books and the Writer's Life, Faith and Works, Culture and Pop Culture, Space Science and Science Fiction, Technology and Nostalgia, Parenting and Childhood, Health: Physical and Emotional ... All Under the Iron Hands of the Clock and That 30 Minute Deadline

Monday, May 2, 2016

Beagle vs Fairy Ball

I was looking back over the YouTube videos I've posted and found this one. Strange what suddenly becomes interesting to our beagle. It's been a long time since I've used this channel for anything except a professional purpose. I might have to reconsider that and repurpose the video camera to capture more amusing moments (well, amusing to me at least). Sorry about the Mac-centric video platform. This was back before I discovered you could translate the video to a more universal platform.

No comments: