The Thirty Minute Blogger

Exploring Books and the Writer's Life, Faith and Works, Culture and Pop Culture, Space Science and Science Fiction, Technology and Nostalgia, Parenting and Childhood, Health: Physical and Emotional ... All Under the Iron Hands of the Clock and That 30 Minute Deadline

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

THANK YOU: 1700 Posts and 400,000+ Views

We've past another milestone here at J.S. Brooks Presents. Over 1700 posts have been written and you all have viewed them over 400,000 times. Thank you for stopping by. Special thanks to those who read what is written and respond. You gladden my heart, you really do. This is a weird little adventure that was started in May of 2010 and has continued far longer than I had imagined. The blog has changed a couple of times and doesn't follow the rules for successful blogs (I never could force myself to focus with laser-like intensity on one single subject, much to this blog's detriment, I imagine). Still, I have fun here and I hope you do too. Well, it's the middle of the night and I really should get some sleep. Thank you all once again. I enjoy sharing with each and every one of you. I hope something here makes you glad you stopped by and that you'll want to come by again someday. I'll be here just as long as I keep having fun. I look forward to seeing you again.

Have a blessed day! 

No comments: